Do you run a business that sells products to the public? If so, then you probably ship out a lot of products, and if you do, then you should use a 3rd party order fulfillment company. There are many benefits of using one. Below are six benefits of using a 3rd party order fulfillment company.
- Focus More On Growing Your Business- As a business owner, you just want to focus solely on running and growing your business, but when you have to spend time on fulfillment, then it can make it hard to stay focus on growing your business. This is why you should use a 3rd party order fulfillment company. When you hire the right fulfillment company, you can rest assure they will take care of order fulfillment on your behalf, and you can stay focus on creating strategies for your business, as well as creating new products and customer service.
- Shipping Costs– Shipping out products can be pricey and as your business grows and you get more customers, then shipping can become even more expensive. However, when you use a 3rd party order fulfillment company they can workout better rates with various carriers due to shipping volumes. The last thing you want is to spend more and more money on shipping your products because this can eat away at your profits. If you want to save money on shipping costs and not have to worry about negotiating rates with carriers, then your best bet is to use a 3rd party order fulfillment company.
- No Shipping Errors– Shipping errors can cost you money, aggravate your customers and there are a number of shipping errors you can make. You can eliminate shipping errors when you enlist the help of an order fulfillment company, and this is because if the experience they possess, as well as the technology they use. Order fulfillment companies have automated processes, as well as streamlined pick/packed methods and much more. Eliminate shipping orders and make things easier on yourself by using a 3rd party order fulfillment company, and you won’t have to worry about angering customers due to shipping errors.
- Storage– Using a 3rd party order fulfillment company is a good idea because they will offer you an efficient way to store and distribute your products to your customers. They will keep inventory of your products, and you can rest assure your products will be kept safe and secured because they will be monitors around the clock. If you stored your own products, then you would have to worry about people taking them and you would be responsible for checking inventory and things of that nature. Let an order fulfillment company take care of these things for you and you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- Don’t Worry About Getting More Space– Not only will you have storage space, but you can scale that space as your business grows. For example, the company you hire for order fulfillment company will let you know when you need more space and they will make the adjustments for you. This means you don’t have to worry about finding more space for your products, when your business grows. You just have to focus on your business and when the time comes to get more space, the company will be right there to help you out.
- Use The Latest Technology– Many order fulfillment companies use the latest technology, which means you can benefit from that technology. The industry is often changing, and you can rest assure the company will stay on top of the latest technology and will use technology to help your business. You don’t have to worry about staying on top of technology, because the company does it, and you don’t have to worry about figuring how to use it or anything like that.
Those are just a few benefits of using a 3rd party order fulfillment company, but they are some of the main benefits. Using an order fulfillment company probably doesn’t cost as much money as you think it does, and this is another reason why you should use one. If you want to experience the benefits of using an order fulfillment company, then hire one today.